The data controller responsible for your personal data is Tomlinson Computer Support Ltd, which is the company that determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data:
• Name and contact information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address;
• Payment information, such as your credit card number or other financial information;
• Login credentials, such as your username and password;
• Usage data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system;
• Marketing and communications preferences, such as your subscription preferences or your preferences for receiving marketing communications.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the products or services you have requested;
• To process your payments and fulfil your orders;
• To personalize your user experience and improve our website or application;
• To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
• To send you marketing communications and newsletters, if you have given your consent to receive them;
• To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We may process your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases:
• Your consent, if you have given it for specific purposes;
• The performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
• Our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as improving our website or application, providing customer service, or sending marketing communications;
• Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• Service providers who assist us in providing our products or services, such as payment processors, shipping providers, or IT support;
• Third-party marketing partners, if you have given your consent to receive marketing communications;
• Law enforcement or regulatory authorities, if required by law or to protect our legal rights;
• Other third parties, if required by law or if necessary to protect our legal rights.
International Transfers of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. In such cases, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected, such as by using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We will delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for these purposes.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to access your personal data and receive a copy of it;
• The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
• The right to request the erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances;
• The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller, in certain circumstances;
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time, if we are processing your personal data based on your consent.
To exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Last Updated: 18/3/2023